Plated Dinner Option III
Cocktail Hour Choose 6 hors D’ouevres
First Course/Appetizer (Choose two)
- Maryland Crabcake – Jumbo lump crab cakes served with Remoulade sauce
- Shrimp Cocktail (4) Jumbo shrimp
- Eggplant Rollatini – Thinly-sliced sautéed eggplant layered with creamy Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and parsley, rolled and served in a chunky marinara sauce.
- Prosciutto Melon – Fresh cantaloupe melon, thinly sliced Prosciutto di Parma
Second Course (Choice of One)
- House Salad – Traditional mixed greens with cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar Salad – Fresh Romaine lettuce with seasoned croutons and Parmesan cheese in our House Caesar dressing
- Spinach Salad – Fresh spinach with mandarin oranges and red onions with a sesame vinaigrette
- Hudson Valley Salad – Mixed greens, goat cheese, peas, cranberries, and pecans with a balsamic vinaigrette
Pasta Options: (Choice of One)
- Primavera – Fresh spring vegetables, garlic and olive oil over penne.
- Tri-Color Tortellini – Tri-color cheese-filled tortellini pasta served in a roasted garlic cream sauce garnished with parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Rigatoni Bolognese – Browned ground sirloin with red wine, fresh tomatoes and herbs over rigatoni pasta.
Entrees (Choose one)
- Roast sirloin- Wild mushrooms, shallot demi glace
- Grilled New York Steak – Caramelized onions
- Filet of Beef- béarnaise sauce
- Hanger Steak- arugula pesto
- Roast Pork loin – Stuffed with spinach, roasted peppers and fontina cheese
Chicken: Choice of One
- Picatta – Breast of chicken sautéed with capers, white wine, fresh herbs, cream and sweet cream butter.
- Francaise – Egg- battered and pan-fried breast of chicken with chopped fresh parsley, lemon, white wine, and finished with sweet cream butter.
- Sorrentino – Sautéed breast of chicken with grilled eggplant, roasted peppers, prosciutto and fresh mozzarella.
- Chickem Parmigiana- Breaded chicken breast with marinara sauce and mozzarella
Fish: Choice of One
- Grilled Mahi – Served with tangy pineapple-mango salsa
- Salmon Dijon – Served with Dijon mustard
- Sea Bass Fillet- Horseradish panko crust
Our chef will select an appropriate vegetable and starch
To accompany your entrée selections.
All entrees served with warm rolls and butter.
Desserts (Choose one)
Brownie sundae, Chocolate Mousse, Cheesecake (seasonal fruit topping) Viennese Plate (one per table) Petit Fours with Ice cream
Freshly brewed coffee, hot tea, and decaf.